Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Product Review

I don't normally post product reviews due to the fact that most people probably don't care about my opinion on gear. However, I have had some recent requests for this type of info. on the blog, so here it goes.
Back in November I bought myself a new Simms G4 Pro Jacket. I had been needing another rain jacket for awhile and decided to pull the trigger and order one since the winter season was upon us. This was my first G4 jacket, but not my first Simms product. I have used their stuff in the past and knew that I couldn't go wrong with this jacket. And I was right!
The quality that I have come to expect from Simms really shows in this jacket. From ample storage room in the pockets to built-in zingers, they have pretty much thought of everything when they designed it. It has hand warmer pockets, zippers in the armpits to let excess heat escape and even a fly patch on the left breast. It has everything that I need in a jacket and more.
There are other features on it that I have not mentioned here. Visit their website at http://www.simmsfishing.com/ to read about all the features of this great jacket. You can't go wrong with Simms gear. They have never let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment